Update 7 - The Physics Update
Indev Update 7 - The Physics Update has just been released!
This is a gigantic update released for Super Bandonio Bros that has a complete player physics re-write and overhaul!
In order to make The Super Bandonio Bros more playable we thought it was necessary to re-write and overhaul Bandonio's physics to move a lot more smoothly in the worlds he's explored.
- Major Physics Overhaul. Players can now move, duck, jump, sprint, swim and climb ladders!
- Added local-play Co-Op Mode! Added Campaign Solo, Campaign Co-Op and Arena modes to Super Bandonio Bros.
- Added locks to levels that are now locked until you complete each subsequent level.
- Added access to the Guide Inventory by using either the Left Mouse Button/Right Mouse Button.
- Added a confirmation pop-up when selecting the 'Quit' Button on the minigames selection screen.
- Added the ability for the second player to collect Coins, Collectables and gain Item Entries.
- Added Death Animation.
- Added level information that is available upon hover within region select.
- Added new Stats: Time Played, Times Died.
- Changes to Coin Collecting System has been re-created to allow re-visiting to previous levels.
- Changes to 'Close' to 'Quit' on the Minigames selection screen menu. (Suggested by play-tester)
- Changes to 'Quit' function on Minigames selection screen menu can now be triggered by using either the Left Mouse Button/Right Mouse Button.
- Changes to slight graphics on the minigames selection screen menu.
- Changes to Super Bandonio Bros Main Menu.
- Changes to block breaking to have higher durability.
- Changes to block breaking where the destroy [LMB] button can be clicked or held.
- Changes to how time is measured to be more accurate.
- Changes to co-ordinates system to how players respawn upon death.
- Changes to the Skin Shop how it handles players location within world.
- Changes to Level 1.
- Changes to Level 2.
- Changes to debug menu.
- Optimized texture buffer to improve game performance.
- Removed annoying message popups.
- Removed unused debug functions
Get Action 69
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.